Last Updated: 08/27/2012
The CandleRay Team
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information which may identify you, such as your name, email address, and/or phone number, when you create an account on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, subscribe to our support forum, or fill out a form to use our services. We do not collect sensitive information such as your credit card number, social security number, date of birth, or home address.
Any data we request is not required to use or services or order our products, and is voluntary or optional to use our web services. You may contact us direct at email@example.com, to avoid any personal information being stored in our databases.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, city and/or state. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for form processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, in addition to SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology when transmitting any financial information. This is to ensure your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
No financial information in stored on our local servers. All payments are redirected to our 3rd party online payment gateway provider, PayPal, in order to ensure high quality, trusted security of your sensitive financial data.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to PayPal’s, using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, their server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
The PayPal site is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
How we use the information we collect
Generally speaking, CandleRay may use information that we collect about you to:
• Present the products and services that you have requested with no obligation;
• Manage client relationships and provide you with proper customer support;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
• Enforce our terms and conditions;
• Manage our business and
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
If your personal information is submitted through our websites when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 08/27/2012
P.O. Box 58895
Nashville, TN 37205, USA
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
The CandleRay Team